International Ambassador (IAs) are students workers hired by the International Programs office at each campus to help students get familiar with life on campus. IAs organize quarterly activites to get International Students involved in campus life and to encourage them to share their culture with other students around them. International Ambassadors are friendly, helpful, and welcoming student leaders that help international students feel at home on campus.
Meet the International Ambassadors
Volunteer Ambassadors work alongside International Ambassadors towards international students engagement by organizing and participating in virtual events. Volunteering is a great way to help others. It has a positive effect on your community and it’s good for you too. Many students become Volunteer Ambassadors because:
- It’s fun!
- You meet new and interesting people
- You feel part of the community
- You gain valuable life experiences and skills
- It shows colleges and universities that you’re committed
- It looks great on your resume and will help you when transferring to a four-year university and when applying for scholarships
- You can make a difference